Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Angelina Jolie got pregnant with twins partly because filming Changeling

Angelina Jolie didn't plan to get pregnant again after the birth of her daughter Shiloh. But her ex husband Brad Pitt finds pregnancy very sexy. She said,  “Also, I’m fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy".

When she was filming Changeling, she got pregnant with twins Knox Léon and Vivienne Marcheline. She explained, "I got pregnant right in the middle of it and I think partially because of it. I was so emotional about children that I think something in me kicked into gear."

Changeling talks about a single mother Christine Collins (Angelina Jolie) searching for her son Walter (Gattlin Griffith)because he went missing and calls the L.A.P.D. to initiate a search. 



No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...