Monday, June 19, 2023

Angelina Jolie felt exposed after see herself n*ked in Beowulf

Angelina Jolie acted as Grendel in Beowulf. Her first impression of her character was, "I was told I was going to be a lizard. Then I was brought into a room with Bob, and a bunch of pictures and examples, and he showed me this picture of a woman half painted gold, and then a lizard. And, I've got kids and I thought 'That's great. That's so bizarre. I'm going to be this crazy reptilian person and creature.'"



Angelina said, "I was really surprised that I felt exposed. There are certain moments where I actually felt shy - and called home, just to explain that the fun movie I had done that was a digital animation was, in fact, a little different than we expected".

"I didn't expect ourselves to come out as much. I didn't expect it to feel as real, so it was kind of funny at first."

That time Angelina was pregnant three months with daughter Shiloh.

She told People magazine, "I was three months pregnant for some of it. You wouldn't know though. We did the mapping of my body before and they worked wonders. It was a pleasure".



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...