Saturday, April 8, 2023

The One Show host Alex Jones dumped her ex Steve Jones after he stole her gig with Angelina Jolie

The One Show host Alex Jones dumped her ex Steve Jones after he stole her gig with Angelina Jolie.


During a discussion with Dish podcast hosts Nick Grimshaw and Angela Hartnett on Monday, she shared her previous personal thing.

She shared, "Normally they would call in the morning and ask to come and do an interview or a junket".

"I was staying in his flat at the time when I was working in London and he picked up the landline and said "Al's not here. She's not feeling well, she's had to go back to Cardiff", I was in Topshop."

"So he did the interview".

"And so I got back to the flat and was like, where is he? Hours went past, nobody answering their phones and in the end thought, right I'm going to drive back to Cardiff, because I don't know where you are, you've probably gone to the pub".

"And then the production company called, and they were like, we've got bit of a situation. Tomorrow morning your boyfriend is going to the premiere with Angelina Jolie and it it would be really funny if you came on the line, live on the show and surprise him and said that you know exactly what he's been up to".

'So again, I said "ye"s, so on live telly I'm like," you lied to me, where have you been? So yeah, not surprisingly, we split up live on telly!".

After Steve's interview with Angelina Jolie, he got a presenting job on weekend show T4.

Source

No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...