Monday, April 10, 2023

Angelina Jolie loves starring in movie Salt because it stopped her feeling soft after the birth of her twins

Angelina Jolie's 2010 movie Salt was originally written for Tom Cruise where he supposed to play as CIA agent name Edwin Salt and was wanted after being accused of being a Russian spy. Tom rejected it because he felt the character was almost like Mission: Impossible's Ethan Hunt.


Then Angelina Jolie took the role as Evelyn Salt. She enjoys being on the set and it stopped her from feeling soft after gave birth to her twins, Knox and Vivienne in July 2008.

She said, "It was difficult to switch to being an action hero for a minute. But it was so nice to have an excuse to get out of bed and get back in action and not feel so soft with the pregnancy and all that comes with it after."

"I did have a moment where I found myself thinking, 'I am somebody's mom, I don't belong here. I was on the freeway with somebody chasing me and two weeks before I was at home feeding the babies. I felt like, 'Oh, they've got the wrong person.'"

Jolie refused to return for the sequel however.



No comments:

Angelina Jolie went shopping for plants with her son, Knox Jolie-Pitt

Angelina Jolie went shopping for plants with her son, Knox Jolie-Pitt. She wore a white sundress with a pair of sandals. As usual, she wore...