Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Salma Hayek perceived Angelina Jolie as best director

Salma Hayek has worked with directors like Julie Taymor, and Steven Soderbergh and others but she perceived Angelina Jolie as her favourite director. 


Jolie directed her in the movie Without Blood. Jolie has directed movies like In the Land of Blood and Honey, Unbroken in the past.

Hayek said, "Angelina is the best director I’ve ever worked with. I absolutely loved working with her; enjoyed every second of it. It’s a tough piece but it was so delicious to come to work every single day. She is a genius and I think this might be her best movie yet. She did an amazing job, really."

"I was completely blown away by her mind, her dedication, her technical knowledge, and her control of every aspect, as well as her vision which is so clear. She is so good with the actors, so passionate, and so focused. But most of all, I was blown away by her kindness to every single person on the set. I talked about this with my co-star Demián Bichir and we were saying, ‘Wow, she’s really something."

No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...