Saturday, April 1, 2023

Angelina Jolie almost didn't adopt son Pax

Angelina Jolie adopted Maddox from Cambodia in 2002. Maddox was her first child whom she adopted when she was single.



Her adopted Zahara from Ethiopia in 2005 and she adopted Pax from Vietnam in 2007.

She almost didn't adopt son Pax. She explained, “I did originally think not to adopt from Vietnam because Mad was Cambodian and the two countries have a complex history.”

Then she changed her mind. She said, “I was reading a book on human rights and found myself staring at an image of a Vietnamese fighter held captive by Americans. I thought of my own country and our involvement in south-east Asia,” Jolie said. “I thought of focusing on a future where we were all family. I am very blessed to have been allowed to be their mom. I am grateful every day.”

Source


No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...