Friday, June 30, 2023

Angelina Jolie's favourite music

Angelina Jolie love to listen The Clash’s ‘Know Your Rights’.

She explained why, “Sometimes, before I film a scene, I’ll sit in my trailer and listen to The Clash – they’ve always been my favorite band. I love punk rock because it’s honest, and there’s a lot of feeling behind it. Bands like The Clash and Matchbox 20 are great.”

“If I hear a piece of music I will actually be moved towards it. If it’s very deeply sad I might become more melancholy. If it has a great energy and rhythm and drums behind it, I might feel that extra bit of fight and fire in the day. So I have to be very careful what I put on because I know this about myself.”


No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...