Sunday, September 10, 2023

Angelina Jolie was taught how to hotwire cars for her role in Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)

After Angelina Jolie's role in "Girl, Interrupted", she finds that the role she took for Gone in 60 seconds will be something different.

She explained, "I want to play a character, I want to go crazy and I want to play with cars; if that means I don't have an image as a serious actress then fine".

"It was script that they gave me that was nothing but Ferraris, Nic Cage and Giovannie Ribisi and that sounded like a good idea. It's a fun movie and I tried just to have fun".

Jolie was taught on how to hotwire cars for her role, saying, "They really did teach us, which is great. That's one of the greatest things about my job is that you get to learn all these different skills you never thought you would".

Angelina Jolie was taught how to hotwire cars for her role in Gone in 60 Seconds (2000) 

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...