Sunday, September 24, 2023

Angelina Jolie didn't like hugging and finds it uncomfortable

Angelina Jolie didn't like hugging and finds it uncomfortable. 

She told Vogue magazine,  "I'm not a hugger. People make fun of me. It's something that I have a hard time with".

"If someone hugs me, I hold my breath. Snuggling, cuddling, hugging, crying - all that stuff makes me very uncomfortable".

"I've often been accused of not talking about my personal things. I mean, even with Brad. He usually has to draw something out of me".

"I have had a lot of people - ex-husbands - suggest that they'd be very open to being a shoulder to cry on. If I had the inclination, it would be very lovely if I could possibly let that go".

"But I have this odd sense of it's not going to accomplish anything to cry. It's not going to help you to get a hug!".

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...