Friday, September 1, 2023

Angelina Jolie took acting tips from Michael Winterbottom for birth scene

Angelina Jolie took acting tips from Michael Winterbottom for birth scene when she acted in A Mighty Heart.

There is good reason behind it. She had caesarean when she gave birth to Shiloh.

She says, "The birth scene was actually very funny because when I gave birth I had a Caesarean and I didn't scream at all".

"Michael had to explain how a woman behaves in labour. It was funny that a bunch of men explained what to do." 

"I had to scream at the top of my lungs and all these men were screaming, showing me how to scream."



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...