Thursday, September 14, 2023

Angelina Jolie's Sky Captain co-star Bai Ling was attracted to her

Actress Bai Ling was attracted to Angelina Jolie when both of them acted in Sky Captain. 

She told Us Weekly, "I felt this energy between us, when we look at each other there's an energy, an attraction. Her eyes transfer a sexual energy to me that makes her irresistible."

She recalled, "Angelina said, 'Next time we'll play lovers.'"

Bai Ling continue, "We could have hooked up, but it just wasn't the right time or place. But she told me, "My heart's open to you.’"

Then Bai Ling added, "She is like me. She is totally open sexually.”

"I've always thought Brad [Pitt] was the sexiest man on the planet. So now that Brad and Angelina are together, now maybe I could experience both at the same time!"

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...