Monday, September 4, 2023

Angelina Jolie's daugher Shiloh would cry if she has long hair when small

Angelina Jolie's daugher Shiloh would cry if she has long hair when small.

Since small, Shiloh will choose her own clothes and hairstyle. 

Angelina tells Grazia magazine, "It's not my choice. I have a very strong-willed four-year-old girl, who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is. I think people think kids should be a certain way, but I feel they should wear what they feel like wearing and they should express themselves. Shiloh cried one night and said, 'Please cut my hair off. I don't want to have long hair.' I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should."


No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...