Thursday, September 21, 2023

Reason on why Angelina Jolie's daughter Vivienne was cast in Maleficent

Initially Angelina Jolie didn't expect her own daughter Vivienne will be acting in Maleficent but she couldn't find anyone who wasn't afraid of her costume.

Angelina told Entertainment Weekly magazine, “We think it’s fun for our kids to have cameos and join us on set, but not to be actors. That's not our goal, for Brad and I, at all. But the other 3- and 4-year-old [performers] wouldn’t come near me. It had to be a child that liked me and wasn't afraid of my horns and my eyes and my claws. So it had to be Viv.”

Angelina Jolie's son Pax, who was 10 years old that time was scared of her costume.

She recalled, “When Pax saw me for the first time, he ran away and got upset - and I thought he was kidding, so I was pretending to chase him until I actually found him crying.”



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...