Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Angelina Jolie had problem with hair growth when her hair was styled into two high braids for the role Maleficent

Angelina Jolie had problem with hair growth when her hair was styled into two high braids for the role Maleficent. 

Hairstylist Audrey Futterman did treatments on Angelina Jolie's hair. She told InStyle , “I did my treatments on a daily basis for an entire month, because she was also having a problem with hair growth".

“It was a lot of tea tree oil, a lot of Argan. She couldn't believe it! It was a regimen that I did for morning, afternoon, and evening, and I'd let her go home with her own wave, which was unusual for her to do. But she let me do it, because she saw the results.”



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the woman I have loved the most since I saw a woman.

Anonymous said...

Angelina Jolie, you are very beautiful.

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...