Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Angelina Jolie celebrated her Golden Globe winning for Gia by jumping into the pool

Angelina Jolie celebrated her Golden Globe winning (1999) for Gia by jumping into Beverly Hilton pool with her gown. 

She pulled interviewer Jeremy Louwerse into the pool. Jeremy describe that moment, "She was trying to get me in the pool. She was trying to get everyone in the pool. But no one would get in the pool. Finally, she grabbed onto my arm, and I fell in."

"I was just trying to get the best interview I could and praying that the mike still worked." It didn't. The waterlogged equipment was ruined. The sound you hear is from a boom mike."

"I did about a three-minute interview. Afterward, she suggested we go swimming, so we did and had a gulp of champagne — then [we] both got out of water and someone threw us some towels."



No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...