Friday, July 14, 2023

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Star Wars

In an interview with MTV news, Angelina Jolie was quoted, "Where's the Star Wars'role, Angelina?. You're doing all the Disney stuff, come on".

Jolie responded, "You know what? Talk to J.J. I tried, I cornered J.J in the hallway".

MTV news reporter asked, "How'd that go?".

Jolie said, "Pretty good. He's so nice. I have said to him, I have no idea why I can't be in Star Wars".

MTV news reporter then asked, "What do you cast yourself as?. What do you want to do?".

Jolie replied, "I haven't gotten that far".

Both of them laughed. 




No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...