Saturday, July 22, 2023

Angelina Jolie's dad Jon Voight would do the same if he was in Will Smith's situation on Chris Rock smacked incident

Will Smith smacked presenter Chris Rock in the face when he make joke about his wife's shaved head. Chris was saying, "Jada, I love you. 'G.I. Jane II,' can't wait to see it,", he was referring to 1997 film "G.I. Jane" in which actress Demi Moore shaved her head.

Jada had been shaving her head since 2021 due to alopecia areata. 

Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight shared his thought, “I know Will very well, and I love him. He’s a great man. If anyone insulted my wife, I would be pretty angry too".

No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...