Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Angelina Jolie would have married lesbian Jenny Shimizu

Angelina Jolie and Jenny Shimizu acted together in Foxfire (1996). Jolie has the hots for Jenny. They would visit strip clubs together and they kissed on second week of filming.

That time Jolie was dating with Jonny Lee Miller. Jolie told the magazine, 

"He was around when I was figuring things out about myself, when I was realizing that I was attracted to women also. When I realized that somebody like Jenny could be a deep love for me, he realized it, and he took it very seriously. If anything, he didn't treat it just like some sexy thing."

“I probably would have married Jenny Shimizu if I hadn’t married my husband (Jonny Lee Miller). I fell in love with her the first second I saw her.” 

No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...