Thursday, July 20, 2023

A woman who lost a leg to cancer was shocked when her picture was used by putting Angelina Jolie's face on her photo

 A woman who lost her leg due to four malignant tumours on her ankle and calf was shocked when her picture was used to spread fake news about Angelina Jolie.

The fake news was shared on social media with title, “Hollywood reports very sad news about Angelina Jolie”.

The woman, whose name is Chantelle, said, “As soon as I saw the picture I knew it was me right away — I wasn’t flattered at all by it".

“I was more confused and really concerned that this could happen".

"I wanted to know who made this and why they used my picture?”.

To be fair, their editing skills are unreal.

“I’ve been offering to sign autographs for my friends and pose for photos with them.

“The joke is I’ve finally had my dreams come true and become a movie star.

"It’s all very weird though.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...