Monday, July 17, 2023

Russian Oligarch Yuri Shefler wrote letter to Brad Pitt to end his feud with ex wife Angelina Jolie

Russian Oligarch Yuri Shefler wrote letter to Brad Pitt to end his feud with ex wife Angelina Jolie.

Brad Pitt sued Angelina for selling her share in their once jointly owned French winery Chateau Mirava without his consent in 2021.

Brad claimed that Shefler has ties with Putin. 

Russian Oligarch Yuri Shefler wrote, “Dear Brad, I am writing to you in these anxious and baffling times when the designs of a wicked, aggressive man dissolve the frame of civilised society and the atrocities of war destroys the countries".

“I was doing my best in order to build a new democratic Russia, being an ally to political opposition democratic leader Boris Nemtsov, who has been viciously and ruthlessly killed by the ‘bloody regime’ back in 2015.”

“After several attempts organised by FSB secret service to poison me in Moscow, I have made a decision to leave Russia and not been able to return over the last 20 years.”

“I stand for freedom and democracy. The reason to outline my life path over the last 20 years is very simple – I have been at war and I am fully aware of all the burdens and hardship of it. War in any shape is destructive. The last thing I want is to start a legal war, which will clearly be very costly, time and efforts consuming.”


“There is nothing personal in the situation we both find ourselves in and anyone could have been in my place, purchasing the shares from your ex-partner. I have a definite and practical proposal to make for action, i.e. find a compromise to current situation in regards to Miraval.”



No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...