Monday, December 11, 2023

Angelina Jolie talks about her venture Atelier Jolie with BoF founder and editor-in-chief Imran Amed

 Angelina Jolie talks about her venture Atelier Jolie with BoF founder and editor-in-chief Imran Amed. 

Jolie’s perceptive for Atelier Jolie is to give opportunities for small-scale artisans to grow and able to support themselves . 

She said, “Giving opportunities for people to work for themselves is the best thing we can all do for everyone. To me, doing business globally and partnering … matter to me more than just donations and charities".

Apart from that, her main point is not to be a well-known designer, instead, she wants to be part a good family and she said, "I built more of a home and I’m one of the creators that play in the home.”

She doesn't limit her venture to certain countries. She wants to expand globally, “I would like to partner with people in different countries, and I’d like them to share ownership of the place and of the designs, for example “the atelier that will be in Japan should feel very different, should be owned differently, should be run differently, but same principles.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...