Sunday, December 31, 2023

Angelina Jolie eat less when she was directing Unbroken to show her support to actors playing inmates

According to Japanese actor Miyavi, actors who were acting as prisoners had to lose lot of weight to feel the hardship in captivity.

Miyavi said Angelina Jolie also did the same, saying, 'She came to the set every day, giving advice to the actors, and she actually didn't eat much [either]'.

'She was so thin because most of the actors were not able to eat because they're prisoners in the prison camp. So she was so close to us.' 

Jack O'Connell, who was the main actor, gushes about Angelina's professionalism. In fact, she test out all the stunts before Jack started.

Jack explained,  'I really respect her professionalism, her attitude towards the creation – she's so determined and passionate. It was intense on set but with her motivation and attitude we were on the same page.'

'She did test out all of my stunts before I had to do them. The plank – I’m not sure if that can be regarded as a stunt – but, in any case, she was under it before I turned up on set'.

'I fainted twice. It’s quite a pinnacle moment. I didn’t actually hit the deck – it was one of those faints where my head had gone but my hands were still in front of me.

'But I had no vision, couldn’t really hear anything and then just gradually gained both of those senses back and then went back under [the plank]. And no surprise, the same problem happened.' 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good man always pulls the same information

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...