Friday, December 15, 2023

Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight was spotted leaving at Beverly Glen Deli

Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight was spotted leaving at Beverly Glen Deli in Beverly Hills, CA on 15 November 2023.

It was raining and he even asked the TheHollywoodFix.net reporters to grab a umbrella for themselves.

He was asked whether he has spoken to his daughter Angelina since his post on Instagram, blasting Angelina for her support for Palestine.

He replied, "I don't want to talk about it, fellas. I'm really, I'm busy running but it's so nice to see, it's give everybody my love".

The reporters ask somemore questions.

Later on, he asked politely to leave him alone as he goes into his car.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...