Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Reason on why Angelina Jolie likes to wear trench coat

In an interview with Wall Street Journal, Angelina Jolie shares her reason of wearing trench coats so often, “My daughter jokes that I wear too many trench coats. But rather than it being a fashion statement. It’s just like a hiding thing.”

Jolie sometimes prefers to prefer simple clothings, like sweaters, trousers, preferable brands like Saint Laurent and Celine, saying,  “I’ve been a mom, and I’ve fully absorbed that into who I am".

When Jolie first launched her clothing line, Atelier Jolie, some were surprised with her new line, saying, “You, in fashion? No".

Then she added, “I’ve never been to a fashion show or Met Ball my entire life.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...