Thursday, December 21, 2023

Angelina Jolie loves to collect knives and even bought for Maddox when he was very young

Angelina Jolie loves to collect knives and even bought for Maddox when he was very young. She had her first dagger when she was 11 or 12 years old. 

She revealed during her appearance at t Conan O’Brien’s show (1998), "I've collected weapons since I was little girl and my mum and I went to Renaissance fair when I was little girl.".

“It reminds you of history, and there’s just something beautiful about them and traditional. Just different countries of different weapons and blades".

"And there's just something beautiful about them to me".

Angelina Jolie also bought knives for Maddox when he was young but she make sure that he understand the responsibilities of carrying a weapon.

She told to W Magazine during an interview, "My mom took me to buy my first daggers when I was 11 or 12. And I have already bought Maddox some things".

"We take him to a special shop. We also talk about samurais and the idea about defending someone as good. We talk about everything.

"I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to it. I suddenly wanted to."


No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...