Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Angelina Jolie's step grandmother tells about their estrangement

Angelina Jolie's step grandmother Elke hasn't see her since she was 10 years old but she still keeps up to date with her life. She still misses her and other grandchildren.

They became estranged after argument between Elke and her mother Marcheline Bertrand in 1985, following the death of Angelina's grandfather Rolland Bertrand.

When Elke was asked whether she wants to reconcile with Jolie, she responded, 'No. I've got lots of friends. People keep me company when I'm feeling sick, I have plenty of visitors as well as the doctor.'

Elke volunteers for the Las Vegas charity Child Haven and helping out in charity for homeless when she is in good health.



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...