Saturday, October 28, 2023

Donald Trump gives a "7" for Angelina Jolie's beauty

During Howard Stern's radio show, Howard recalled his conversations with Donald Trump about women's beauty and how he judged about their level of their beauties.

Stern asked him, "I'd say, 'Mr Trump, tell me, who are the great beauties? If I ask you some names, can you tell me who the great beauties are?".

Trump responded, "First of all, the great beauties, Howard, are not actresses. It's models".

"Anyone who works in the entertainment industry, really, I've only seen sixes and sevens."

Then Stern gave one example of a beauty, which is Angelina Jolie, "Well, you know Donald, I think Angelina Jolie is a great beauty".

Trump replied, "Seven. You know who's a great beauty? My daughter Ivanka. Now, she's a 10."

No comments:

Roger Ebert complimented Angelina Jolie for being capable as an action lead

Roger Ebert complimented Angelina Jolie for being capable as an action lead in the 2010 movie, "Salt". He was the first film crit...