Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Angelina Jolie's reasons to homeschool her kids

Angelina Jolie's reasons to  homeschool her kids. She explained, "The education system hasn't caught up with our children and our way of life".

“[I want] them go to a museum and learn to play guitar and read and pick a book they love.”

Then she tells her own education experience, “It bothered me how little I was taught in school".

“I do worry about my children’s education. I homeschool partially because they are from around the world and it’s very … I didn’t want them to have the same education I had when it came to Vietnam or Cambodia."

Her kids have tutors for all kinds of subjects, including different languages and instruments.

Other celebrities who homeschool their children are Will Smith, Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Paltrow and many more.



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...