Friday, October 20, 2023

Jada Pinkett Smith contacted Angelina Jolie for her daughter Willow's project

Jada Pinkett Smith contacted Angelina Jolie for her daughter Willow's project.

Pinkett Smith recalls Willow did some research about trafficking after she watched a documentary about Ugandan children being trafficked and forced to become soldiers. 

Willow told her, “Mom, you will not believe what is happening. Did you know there are girls my age being sold for sex in this country?".

Jada then decided to seek some advice from Angelina Jolie, “One of my first calls was to Angelina Jolie, then in the trenches on behalf of refugees around the world".

“I had long admired Angelina’s commitment as an activist. She generously put me in touch with a lawyer named Adam Waldman, who soon introduced me to survivors, whom I met when I visited safe houses around the country.”


No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...