Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Angelina Jolie doesn't tell her kids what to wear

Angelina Jolie doesn't tell her kids what to wear.

She told Vogue on November issue 2023, 

“I don’t tell the kids how to dress. Even when they were little, I just put things in front of them.”

“Nobody has to go anywhere if they don’t want to, and if they don’t want to dress up, they don’t have to.”

“I find it slightly funny that we are involved in fashion – I don’t think any one of us is overly ‘fashionable’".

“But because we live in our clothes, it is so much a part of who we are, and something that’s important to explore, especially for young people".

“I’ve always wanted to take my family to a place where I can say: does your clothing really represent you? Absolutely you? And do you love it? I think the average person would not think it does. But I think tailoring does that for you.”

Angelina Jolie has six kids, which are Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne, and Knox. Three of the children are adopted.

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...