Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Angelina Jolie revealed that she stopped singing after an ex criticized her voice

Angelina Jolie revealed that she stopped singing after an ex criticized her voice.

She went to theater school before but that person affected her.

She tells Hollywood Reporter, "It was an out-of-body experience because I don’t sing. I had somebody in my life who was not kind to me about singing. It was a relationship I was in. And so I just assumed I couldn’t really sing". 

"I’d been to theater school, so it was weird that it even had an effect on me. I just kind of adapted to this person’s opinion. So it took me getting past a lot of things to start singing. And discovering also that I was a soprano."

"I thought I had a low voice my whole life. I was explaining [to the singing instructor] that my voice is deeper, and he said, “No, you’re actually a soprano.” And probably something happened. Your voice changes when you go through different things in your life. So that was a shock. That was very strange".

Then she tells that she had to take many lozenges because she was rehearsing whole nite and morning for the shooting of "Maria".




No comments:

Angelina Jolie consulted a top plastic surgeon to look at son Pax's big scars

Angelina Jolie 's son Pax had an e-bike accident in July. Hence, he has scars on his forehead. According to DailyMail.com, Jolie has bee...