Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Angelina Jolie at one point tries to convince "Maria" director Pablo Larraín to sing

Both Angelina Jolie and Pablo Larraín respect to each other and at one point tries to convince "Maria" director Pablo Larraín to sing.

Angelina said to Pablo, “I haven’t heard you sing. You owe me this".

Pablo responded, “It will never happen. I am no actor".

Jolie will not give up and told him, “I’ll get you drunk one night".

Jolie then told Variety that she wanted to work with Pablo for long time, whom she admires.

Previously, Pablo has worked movies like "Jackie" (2016) and "Spencer" (2021).

No comments:

American blogger Perez Hilton claims that he received a threatening legal letter from Angelina Jolie's lawyers after he published a controversial article about Jolie's split from Brad Pit

American blogger Perez Hilton claims that he received a threatening legal letter from Angelina Jolie 's lawyers (happened in 2016) after...