Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Angelina Jolie embrace of being like an older woman

Angelina Jolie embrace of being like an older woman since now she is 49 years old.

Then she told indiewire, "When I was younger, there were certain pieces of music and certain sounds that matched what I was feeling: I was falling in love, or I was curious about this, or whatever I was going through. There is nothing that meets what you’re feeling like opera. [Some pieces] are so beautiful, so full of hope and so full of yearning. Opera is bigger. It is bigger than we allow ourselves to feel in every moment".

When Jolie was younger, she listened to "The Clash". She tells, “I was more punk. I loved all music, but I probably listened to The Clash more than most, and as I’ve gotten older, classical music, opera. I think there’s something I still love about the same music I did when I was younger. I’ll still listen to The Clash.”


No comments:

Angelina Jolie consulted a top plastic surgeon to look at son Pax's big scars

Angelina Jolie 's son Pax had an e-bike accident in July. Hence, he has scars on his forehead. According to DailyMail.com, Jolie has bee...