Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Witness revealed details of Angelina Jolie's son Pax Jolie-Pitt's injuries from e-bike crash

One of the witness, Lola Cavalli, who was the first person to help Angelina Jolie's son Pax at the scene, told Entertainment Tonight that he was bleeding from the head. 

She explained, "I didn't see any broken bones, I did not see, like, profound bleeding, so to speak. And since I was directed to apply pressure at the site where it was bleeding, I did not see where I could apply the pressure, because it was on the head. He was hit on the head. I had no idea where you would put the pressure to stop the bleeding on the head."

"And it was not a lot of blood. Like, you didn't see like a fountain of blood rushing out," she added. "[But] his mouth was filled with blood. When [he] was trying to speak, I saw a little tiny stream of blood coming out of the mouth."

"I saw the traffic, because he was right in the middle of an intersection and nobody behind us could see what's happening. I took control of the traffic. I started directing it to make sure that he was not run over by another car and I was not run over by a car."

"We did everything we thought would be necessary to make sure that the ambulance arrived, and [to make sure] oncoming traffic from both directions keeps on moving, instead of piling up, which would make our ambulance's approach impossible completely."


No comments:

Angelina Jolie consulted a top plastic surgeon to look at son Pax's big scars

Angelina Jolie 's son Pax had an e-bike accident in July. Hence, he has scars on his forehead. According to DailyMail.com, Jolie has bee...