Saturday, August 31, 2024

Angelina Jolie has to be in L.A because of this reason. She tells the reason

 Angelina Jolie has to be in L.A because of her divorce. 

During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, she tells that as soon as her two youngest twins Vivienne and Knox turn 18, she will be able to leave.

Jolie also added that she years for privacy. She tells, "When you have a big family, you want them to have privacy, peace, safety".

"I have a house now to raise my children, but sometimes this place can be … that humanity that I found across the world is not what I grew up with here."

"I’ll spend a lot of time in Cambodia. I’ll spend time visiting my family members wherever they may be in the world".

No comments:

Angelina Jolie consulted a top plastic surgeon to look at son Pax's big scars

Angelina Jolie 's son Pax had an e-bike accident in July. Hence, he has scars on his forehead. According to DailyMail.com, Jolie has bee...