Sunday, August 25, 2024

Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight wants Brad Pitt to end his nonsense with her

Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight wants Brad Pitt to end his nonsense with her. 

During a talk with Fox News Digital where he was promoting his upcoming film, "Reagan", Jon Voight tells what he thinks about his daughter's court battle with her ex husband, Brad.

He said, "I wish they'd find a way to make peace. You know, I think the kids need some stability. I love the kids, and I love my daughter. And I want Brad to step up to do, you know, what he has to do. End this nonsense."

No comments:

Angelina Jolie consulted a top plastic surgeon to look at son Pax's big scars

Angelina Jolie 's son Pax had an e-bike accident in July. Hence, he has scars on his forehead. According to DailyMail.com, Jolie has bee...