Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Angelina Jolie tells how she prepares for Maleficent voice

At the Toronto International Film Festival on Sunday, Angelina Jolie tells how she prepares for Maleficent voice, “When I knew I was going to Maleficent I thought, ‘I have to train, I’m not good enough. I’m not ready'.

“I thought, ‘I’m not really sure I could do what needs to be done for her. [The coach] had me play around with throwing my voice as big as it could go.”

“The accent and everything about her was discovered when I was giving my kids baths. I think I tried 17 different things on them. They would say, ‘What are you doing? Mom, stop talking so weird.’ One day I just got really nutty and did [the voice] and they fell over laughing. I did it all night long and I finally found it.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie consulted a top plastic surgeon to look at son Pax's big scars

Angelina Jolie 's son Pax had an e-bike accident in July. Hence, he has scars on his forehead. According to DailyMail.com, Jolie has bee...