Friday, August 30, 2024

Angelina Jolie thinks that the term diva has often come with a lot of negative connotations

 Angelina Jolie thinks that the term diva has often come with a lot of negative connotations.

Jolie tells about acting as famous opera singer Maria Callas, "I’ve relearned that word from Maria, I have a new relationship to it. It’s often other people’s perception of a woman that defines too much who she is and who she was. I think Maria was one of the hardest working people who didn’t hurt anybody.”

Jolie also added that she had training for almost seven months to perform opera and she was terribly nervous of singing in public during filming at Paris’s La Scala theatre.

She explained, “My first time singing I remember being so nervous. My sons were there and they helped lock the door so that nobody else was coming in, and I was shaky".

No comments:

Angelina Jolie consulted a top plastic surgeon to look at son Pax's big scars

Angelina Jolie 's son Pax had an e-bike accident in July. Hence, he has scars on his forehead. According to DailyMail.com, Jolie has bee...