Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Angelina Jolie had her hair colored with marker pen Sharpie

Angelina Jolie had her hair colored with Sharpie when she was young. She explained, ' I was a bit of a punk. Nowadays it's very popular to dye your hair blue, for example. In my day you bleached it and used a Sharpie [for colour].'

Angelina shared her makeup with Zahara since she was small, saying, 'I buy a lot [of make-up], especially for Z [Zahara]. She went through a period of trying different things, but she's pretty natural. I remember she had a girlfriend over one night, and they said they were going to do dress-up and did I have any make-up?'.

'I gave them my make-up, but I wear one colour red, and I have black eyeliner and mascara—I have the most boring make-up kit. And my daughter and I are different shades of brown.'

'I now have a backup kit in case anybody wants to play.'

No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...