Sunday, January 14, 2024

Angelina Jolie took ballet lessons for her role in The Eternals

Angelina Jolie took ballet lessons for her role as Thena in The Eternals. This helps her to bring out a feminine touch to her strong character.

She explained, “I trained in ballet because I watched the other Marvel films, and everybody [has ] just done such an amazing job. I wanted to try to bring something different to Thena, and I thought to make her as female as long and soft.”

“Because as written, she’s the strongest fighter, she’s the toughest. So I countered it. I tried not to think about that…I tried to make as graceful as I could, not as strong.”

Apart from that, she also had to learn to use a various number of weapons.



No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...