Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Angelina Jolie with Broadway team

Angelina Jolie with the Broadway team.  

In the photo depicts Angelina Jolie, Sarah Paulson, Elle Fanning, Corey Stoll, Natalie Gold, Michael Esper, Alyssa Emily Marvin & Graham Campbell. 


Angelina Jolie became the lead producer of Broadway-bound musical adaptation of The Outsiders last year.

She was inspired by her daughter Vivienne to take the lead.

In a statement, she tells her excitement, “I feel very fortunate to be a part of this special production".

"I studied at the Lee Strasberg Institute where I realized my first love, as a performer, was the theatre. I had not found a way back until now. I hope to be able to contribute while continuing to learn from this amazing team, who I have been working with since my daughter brought me to see the show at La Jolla Playhouse. I can’t begin to express how excited I am for this musical to make its Broadway debut and look forward to sharing this new adaptation of The Outsiders with the world.”


No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...