Sunday, January 28, 2024

Mr and Mrs Smith actress Maya Erskine thinks Angelina Jolie is a total goddess

The new movie Mr and Mrs Smith actress Maya Erskine thinks Angelina Jolie is a total goddess.

Angelina Jolie acted the original Mr & Mrs Smith which was shown in 2005. 

Maya felt self conscious about her appearance, partly because she just gave birth last year and she said, “I’d given birth the year before, I hadn’t exercised and I wasn’t really taking care of my body".

"You look at Angelina Jolie in the film and she’s a total goddess, and I was thinking: ‘Well, I can’t be her.’ I knew I was never going to push myself to get Marvel ripped and turn myself into this fucking babe.” 

“These were not helpful thoughts, so I really had to accept that I was going to be a real woman, I’m not going to be perfect and that’s OK. I decided it would still be sexy, but in a different way.”

No comments:

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead"

Angelina Jolie doesn't mind getting gritty in the movie "Those Who Wish Me Dead". She acted as Hannah, a smoke jumper still r...