Monday, May 1, 2023

Priyanka Chopra admired Angelina Jolie

Priyanka Chopra admired Angelina Jolie. When she was promoting her latest series Citadel, she tells that one of the woman she really admired is Angelina Jolie.


She tells, "I think her choices have been so interesting. She's sort of grown up in front of everyone and I kind of that happened to me as well".

"I was 17 when I started but her choices in her work in her life and her family, all of them, I find very amirable".

Apart from Angelina Jolie, she also love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She was a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar since high school.



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...