Thursday, May 18, 2023

Angelina Jolie once allegedly hired a hitman to kill herself

Angelina Jolie once allegedly hired a hitman to kill herself. Jolie paid a man to kill her and the man ask her to think twice.

That time Jolie was very young and she said, “This is going to sound insane but there was a time I was going to hire somebody to kill me. With suicide comes all the guilt of people around you thinking they could have done something".

”With somebody being murdered, nobody takes some kind of guilty responsibility.They’re not that hard to find in New York.”

“As insane as it sounds, I think a lot of people consider suicide when they’re young.”

“I was very aware that so many people around me, like my mother, would feel as though they didn’t give enough or do enough, if I’d taken my own life. So my solution to that was if someone else had taken my life – like in a ‘robbery’ – then it would be murder and it wouldn’t be that anyone would feel they’d let me down.”

About the hitman who tried to change her mind, she recalled, “He was a decent enough person and asked if I could think about it and call him again in two months. Something changed in my life and I figured I’d stick it out.”



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...