Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Celebrities who hate Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie is a beautiful actress, film director and humanitarian but there are celebrities who doesn't like her due to some reasons.

Below are the list of celebrities who hate Angelina Jolie.

 1. Jennifer Aniston

Brad Pitt was married to Jennifer Aniston when he was acting in Mr & Mrs Smith back in 2005 with Angelina Jolie.

This is where Brad and Angelina had affair that caused Brad and Aniston to divorce. 


2. Laura Dern


Billy Bob Thornton left Laura Dern for Angelina Jolie. That time Billy and Laura were still engaged. 

Laura recalled that moment, "I left our home to work on a movie, and while I was away, my boyfriend got married. I never heard from him again."


3. Chelsea Handler

Chelsea claimed that she didn't like Angelina Jolie not because Jennifer Aniston was her best friend. 

She explained, "It has nothing to do with Jennifer. As a woman, I know when you see somebody walking across the room that's a bad girl. I just don't like Angelina Jolie. I don't think she's a girl's girl. I like girl's girls!". 


4. Scott Rudin

Scott Rudin is a producer and some of his works were Clueless (1995), The First Wives Club (1996), Team America: World Police (2004) to name some of it.

Rudin email to Sony Pictures co-chairperson Amy Pascal and it was leaked to public via hackers. 

Some of the criticism Rudin wrote about Jolie was, 'I'm not destroying my career over a minimally talented spoiled brat who thought nothing of shoving this off her plate for eighteen months so she could go direct a movie. I have no desire to be making a movie with her, or anybody, that she runs and that we don't.'

He allegedly goes on: 'She's a camp event and a celebrity and that's all and the last thing anybody needs is to make a giant bomb with her that any fool could see coming.

'We will end up being the laughing stock of our industry and we will deserve it, which is so clearly where this is headed that I cannot believe we are still wasting our time with it.’

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...