Sunday, May 7, 2023

Angelina Jolie did not attend premiere for Unbroken because of chicken pox

Angelina Jolie was suppose to attend premiere for Unbroken but unfortunately, she endup having chicken pox. 

This was back in 2014. A video of her was released by Universal Pictures. In this video, she said, "I just want to be clear and honest why I will be missing the 'Unbroken' events in the next few days, which is that I found out last night that I have chicken pox".

“So I will be home, itching and missing everyone and I can’t believe it because this film means so much to me. I just can’t believe it, but such is life".

No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...