Friday, May 5, 2023

Angelina Jolie hasn't seen all her movies

Angelina Jolie acted a lot of movies in the past but she never finish watching her own movie. 


When she was with her ex husband Brad Pitt, she said, "Brad jokes with me, because I'll watch a movie and I'll be asleep in five minutes. I'm terrible. There's some of my own I've never seen." 

But she totally support her then husband Brad, saying that she enjoyed Brad's movie  "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". 

She told the new issue of Vanity Fair magazine, "Since I've been with him I've seen all the ones we've gone to the premieres for".

"I think I liked 'Jesse' because I knew how hard he worked on that. It's interesting: when you live with an artist, it's not the film but the process you respect. I know he took a risk on that, fought for it, stood true to what he believed. He didn't cave when people were pressing him, and he made a beautiful film."



No comments:

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie

Angelina Jolie wants to act in Korean movie. She told this during a virtual press conference with Korean media (2021), "I think it wou...