Sunday, September 13, 2026

Ray Winstone has joked that kissing Angelina Jolie for his role was difficult

Ray Winstone has joked that kissing Angelina Jolie for his role was difficult. Both of them acted in 2007 Beowulf.

During an interview with Parkinson, "[It was] really hard work actually. In fact I had a day of kissing her in Beowulf. I'm a Viking king and with an 8 pack. The training I had to do! And I spent a whole day kissing her and it was hard work, it was tough!.

"I got home and my wife said I was very quiet, as you would be! And she said 'What's a matter with you?' I said 'I've just had a bit of a tough day'. She said 'well what you been doing?' I said 'I've been kissing Angelina Jolie'. She replied 'well somebody got to babe."


No comments:

Ray Winstone has joked that kissing Angelina Jolie for his role was difficult

Ray Winstone has joked that kissing Angelina Jolie for his role was difficult. Both of them acted in 2007 Beowulf. During an interview with...