During an interview with L’Officiel, Angelina Jolie was asked whether she hopes to launch any other projects or events at future Atelier.
Jolie tells, "I’ll be most excited when I see these regular residencies from around the world. A misconception about the Atelier is that it’s this private space. There are things within it that are private, but the absolute majority is completely open to the public."
"All the classes, the dinner series, some of the talks, the gallery. I’m looking forward to seeing more people using it. And because it’s a collective, it really is as much as people make it. I think today, the average person can tell when something is created by a brand. It takes a little longer and it’s harder, but when you build something organically with real friends and real artists and invite people to participate as a community, it’s more authentic and a little bold. It’s unknown and is a chance to help others do business and share their craft. That’s what’s exciting."

No comments:
Post a Comment