Thursday, September 10, 2026

Angelina Jolie talks about her two sons, Maddox and Pax, and their jobs

In L’Officiel USA’s latest cover story, published September 9, Angelina Jolie talks about her two sons, Maddox and Pax, and their  jobs.

She tells, "I think if you have any interest in working on film, you need to be a part of the crew and do the hard work and know all the different departments".

"They’ve worked on a few films that way, and they’re both doing other things, too: Maddox is focusing on being a pilot, and Pax has his photography, but I think he does have an interest in film. Obviously it’s nice for me to be around them, but I am just Mom, wanting to be around her family."



No comments:

Angelina Jolie talks about her two sons, Maddox and Pax, and their jobs

In L’Officiel USA’s latest cover story, published September 9, Angelina Jolie talks about her two sons, Maddox and Pax, and their  jobs. Sh...